Saturday, October 3, 2015

Everything Will Be Okay


   Today on Facebook I saw this picture, and it was exactly what I needed to see. Last night my engagement ended and I was set on moving on and trying to jump into a new relationship. I kept thinking to myself, "I am ready to get married and ready to have a family." Even though that is still very true I should not be trying to jump into things right away.
   After reading this picture I felt a lot more at ease. I know that everything will all work out and that everything is going to be okay. I believe that my ex fiance was and is the guy for me (as pathetic as that sounds), but not now. If I am right about us I do believe the Lord will bring us back together in the future, and that things will be better. If not, it will also be okay.
-A

**This blog was created originally to document my engagement and future marriage, but I do intend to keep it up with just everyday stuff. :)

2 comments:

  1. Life rarely works put exactly how we planned but you're perfectly right it will work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life rarely works put exactly how we planned but you're perfectly right it will work out.

    ReplyDelete